Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and the Buzzing


Saturday I decided to clean up my flower beds. I was cutting back the Irises when I stepped into a hole. I wondered were it came from, but just shrugged, move some dirt into it and stamped it down. A few minutes later I was stung by a bee. Normally I would have just brushed it off, but for some reason I decided to go inside to see if I had any baking soda (I didn't). Good thing I did - because I had stamped down on a nest and boy were they angry! I tried to get a picture last night, but they just weren't cooperating, and then Chet killed them when he got home.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ouch! How did he kill them?

Chet and Gini said...

With spray

Mike and Annette said...

Yowhl! I hate even the thought of being stung by bees. You had an angle looking over you that time.