Sunday, November 19, 2006

We went and did it!




Bev, Steph, Karen & I went in for our tatoos on Saturday. Not all of the ladies could make it, and Karen isn't 100 percent sure of what she wants, so she spent time looking over photos with her daughter to get ideas. We had stopped by earlier to check the place out. It is run by two really nice young men, Eric Starr and Jason Wells. As I said to them, if I had walked in and saw a big fat hairy guy, I probably would have turned around. Not to be prejudiced against big fat hairy guys, but I was intimadated enough. These guys were very kind and gracious.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Wow! You go girl!

Rissa said...

My goodness I can't believe you did it!

Katy said...

Congrats. You're just great. I wish my mom would post a pic of her tattoo.

Mike and Annette said...

Looks great Gini. I love it.