Friday, December 08, 2006

Molly and Sassy



The girls said I have been ignoring them in the blog and their feelings are hurt. We had our first dusting of snow Tuesday night and we went out to play - they just love the snow. I tried to get a picture of them actually playing, but I couldn't manage the camera, the ropes and them all at once. We've always kept Sassy on a rope at the end of which is a wooden block - she thinks she's tied up but can still move around. We used to be able to let Molly run free. Her greatest joy is to run away from me as fast as she can, and then run back as fast as she can - whether she's chancing a ball, a squirrel or a doe. About 4 weeks ago she tore the ligament in her back leg, so we have to keep her somewhat restrained - she is doing better though. They were gracious enough to pose for this photo, though

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I love the photo! Brutus thanks you for blogging about those good looking girls