Thursday, December 21, 2006



This is our tree - It might not be as large as Mom & Dad's, but I think it is beautiful. I started collecting ornaments when I was working at the garden store in High School - they had a Christmas shop this time of year. Now I have so many that they don't all fit on the tree - though we work at it! I haven't put the boys ornaments on the tree for several years. Neither one had a tree this year. One of my favorites? Chet's grandmother used to have the big family get together. The year Carl was born, I wasn't allowed to travel, though Carl was. Chet's sister thought he should bring Carl down to see the family. We got a Christmas card from his Grandmother stating how fathers should be in their homes at Christmas time. I laminated that card and we hang it on the tree every year. What does your tree look like? Do you have a favorite ornament?

3 comments:

Mike and Annette said...

Great Idea, Gini. I will take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow or Saturday.

Rissa said...

It is fun to see the different ways that people decorate their trees

Missy said...

I love your tree - and I love looking at everyone else's.