Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Mom and Dad loved going around the country and visiting with their children and grandchildren. So happy were they to be with us, they would just do and do. On this visit to our home on Arcadia I had gone out and they decided to clean my house. When I returned it was sparkling. I had never seen my kitchen faucets so shiny. I was surprised, because I knew I was out of cleanser. Mom informed me that I had some left on the counter. Imagine her surprise to learn she had cleaned my whole kitchen with hand lotion!

4 comments:

Missy said...

That's a nice picture. I wish I had more with them. Especially in FLorida b/c I had such good memories.

Obert Life is Good said...

It's hard to believe mom has been dead 21 years... I'm not that old!!!

Mike and Annette said...

Lovely picture, lovely memories.

Anonymous said...

They didn't stay with us long enough