Sunday, April 13, 2008




Bob and Nancy have been teaching 6th grade CCD for approximately 14 years - they had David in their second year. (for those of you who don't know, that's Catholic Sunday School.) Bob couldn't do it the first half of this year, so Nancy asked if I would help her out. Feeling totally out of my element, I agreed. Well, this is truly a good group of kids. Nancy did most of the work, and once Bob came back he was in charge of ornery-ness. I just put my 2 cents worth in now and again. I was surprised that they asked if I would help out again next year - and even more surprised that I agreed.

2 comments:

Mike and Annette said...

hey, this is great Gini. I think you would be a wonderful CCD teacher! Good for you and, good luck.

Missy said...

Michelle teaches CCD @ her church as well. I don't think it is 6th graders though, eek.