Friday, June 23, 2006

Kid Say the Darndest Things

I have really enjoyed reading the posts that Angie and Missy have been putting up about the things the kids have been saying. It has made me think back to some of the things my kids used to say. When Carl was just a toddler, he had his very own tool box. I am not talking toys, but real tools that were leftovers from Dad's box. Although very verbose (he still is), he didn't always get the words quite right. No one to this day knows where he got it, but you can only imagine my embaressment when he would frantically go around looking for his screwdriver saying "Where's my whore, Where'is my whore!"

2 comments:

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Which leads one to the next question - was the phrase ever repeated in college? Carl . . . ???

Mike and Annette said...

That one is priceless!!